5 Interactive Distance Learning Programs on Islamic Banking and Finance

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Conclude an effective meeting with the senior management of the Bank in Lagos, Nigeria, along with my colleague Hira Amjad - Regional Coordinator, West Africa. I am very much optimistic about the future of Islamic Banking in Nigeria and rest of West African Countries


Conclude an effective meeting with the senior management of the Bank in Lagos, Nigeria, along with my colleague Hira Amjad - Regional Coordinator, West Africa. I am very much optimistic about the future of Islamic Banking in Nigeria and rest of West African Countries http://ift.tt/28XYzvq

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS COO AND HIRA OF ALHUDA FOR A JOB WELL DONE IN PROMOTING ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE IN NIGERIA.I AWAIT YOUR PRESENCE IN KANO.Thanks and best regards

    ReplyDelete