5 Interactive Distance Learning Programs on Islamic Banking and Finance

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Speaker Cornor is a traditional site of public speeches in London since mid 1800's, I also deliver a short speech here about "Islamic finance and its beneficial use in westron world" to a limited european audiance, I do not know what they understood about it, but I am satisfied that I delivered the topic to whom I am passionate.


Speaker Cornor is a traditional site of public speeches in London since mid 1800's, I also deliver a short speech here about "Islamic finance and its beneficial use in westron world" to a limited european audiance, I do not know what they understood about it, but I am satisfied that I delivered the topic to whom I am passionate. http://ift.tt/1EXJId7

No comments:

Post a Comment