5 Interactive Distance Learning Programs on Islamic Banking and Finance

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Had a very good meeting with Mr. Hassan Bashir, Group CEO of Takaful Insurance of Africa(TIA) in Nairobi Today, I am pleased to see his vision for development of Takaful industry in Africa, TIA is the only Takaful company who is given surplus from the first year of its inception, MashAllah. I am thankful to brother Omar-Hashi Haji Hussain to connect me with such a brilliant mind of Takaful Industry


Had a very good meeting with Mr. Hassan Bashir, Group CEO of Takaful Insurance of Africa(TIA) in Nairobi Today, I am pleased to see his vision for development of Takaful industry in Africa, TIA is the only Takaful company who is given surplus from the first year of its inception, MashAllah. I am thankful to brother Omar-Hashi Haji Hussain to connect me with such a brilliant mind of Takaful Industry http://ift.tt/1rUCiI9

No comments:

Post a Comment